But, merrily we roll along, and a few decisions made over the packing process in the last few days:
- I need to take my lucky lighter from Sean; college graduation gift that he got in Japan.
- It was time to purchase an extra large Pack Towel and not try to take a real towel.
- I have three courses of antibiotics - 1 penicillin and 2 cipro - which feels uncomfortable to be in possession of.
- How many pairs of underwear? 4 quick-dry backpacking kind. 3 extra cotton kind.
- The shoe dilemma ends with me wearing my Danner hiking boots on the plane, and packing my clogs and beat-up sneakers.
- Yes, I am bringing mascara. Sue me.